Caring for our Ohana is our top priority. At the Hawaii Law Enforcement Federal Credit Union, we believe happy employees equals happy members. We strive to provide you with good balance, wellbeing, financial security, and a rewarding career with personal and professional enrichment opportunities.
- Full individual and discounted family medical/dental/vision coverage
- Up to 14 paid holiday a year
- 401(k) plans with company matching contributions
- Paid time off
- Annual performance incentive
- Bereavement leave
- Paid sick leave
- Growth & development opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
Hawaii Law Enforcement Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Hawaii Law Enforcement Federal Credit Union will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. HLEFCU does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.