Under the general direction of the Chief Operations Officer, the Collections Manager examines, evaluates, and analyzes paying habits of members who are delinquent in payment of bills by performing duties as listed below. Ensures strict compliance with state and federal credit and collections rules and regulations, including, but not limited to, Federal Trade Commission Guidelines on Collection Practices and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
- High School graduate required, Associate's Degree (AA) or equivalent preferred
- Two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- General working knowledge of office machines and computer programs
- Knowledge of industry regulations preferred
Apply For This Position